May Favourites!!!

Hello my beautiful readers! I hope you're all doing ok!
I'm more than happy to announce that i've finally finished my finals! It went really well and i hope that i will get into uni!:)
So, here are my favourites for the month of May i hope you like them :)


~Seventeen Mint Cleansing Gel
~Dove Deodorant in Classic
~Korres Body Butter in Guava
~HnM lipglosses in Moonstruck in Mystique(pink) and Coco Kiss in Aruba(bronze)
~MAC lipsticks in Ravishing and Vegas Volt
~Korres Lip butter in Mango
~Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera(14)
~Bobbi Brown pot rouge in Calypso Coral(2)
~MAC paint pot in Rubenesque
~MAC technakohl liner in Smooth Blue
~MAC blusher in Prim and Proper(LE)
~Neutrogena immediate repair lip balm
~Combination of MAC The Falsies mascara(volume) and maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara(length)









I've been loving these and have been using them non-stop.
What do you think? Do you like them or not?
Comments are always appreciated!

Photobucket