Life through photos - What I've been up to recently

Hello gorgeous people! It's been sometime since I last did one of these, so there you go!

Photobucket
(probably the best body scrub I've ever tried; made by my bestie, my hand cream of the moment by Oriflame, FOTD, my go-to sunscreen of the moment by Garnier, musli with greek yoghurt and fruits-fave breakfast, night out with friends, playing with my hair, HnM bikini i couldn'y find ANYWHERE to fit my bust area; gutted, i've been addicted to facebook games a lot, finally finishing the series of the Dark Elf Trilogy, this is Sojourn, the diva in me, LoL FTW~how sad is that~, new goodies by Bioten, looking for the perfect gift for BF's bday?, along with some nice DIY gift that i will make a blogpost about very soon, da BEACH baby!)

Do you like these posts? What have you been up to recently?
Photobucket