Secrets of the Nail Industry from Suzi Weiss-Fichmann of OPI

It�s not everyday a nail polish addict gets the chance to dine with beauty industry royalty, so I was ecstatic when I was invited on behalf of College Gloss to Suzi Weiss-Fischmann�s Nicole Blogger Dinner! Suzi Weiss-Fischmann is the executive vice president & artistic director of OPI Products, and she is just as passionate, bubbly and inspiring in real life as one would expect her to be. Throughout the evening, Suzi shared with her guests incredible insights, advice and secrets of the nail art industry. One of the things that stuck out the most was Suzi�s love for her work. Suzi eagerly admitted that her ideal day can be easily summed up as �a massage in the morning and then off to work� because for Suzi every day in the office is another adventure in the wonderful world of nails. �I love what I do, I�m very passionate about it,� she said.

Keep Reading >