Lusting over #1

Hello guys!
Seeing as though I've been pretty lazy these days, didn't go out this much and to be honest, forgot to take my camera with me, making a "Lusting Over" post seemed like the perfect idea!


short-sleeved blouse: ted baker
face primer: paul & joe
planner: pony brown V2
ring: accessorize
heart-shaped clutch: lulu Guinness
wallet: ted baker
cleanser: this works
shoes: zara
bracelet: accessorize 
shirt: ted baker
Ok, I am always 'window shopping' just before sping arrives and I always find my self creating endless lists of things I want to purchase! It's always nice to re-vamp your wardrobe with bright and pastel colours! I already feel super excited!

Do you guys create lists of what to buy everytime the seasons change? Do you have items you're lusting after right now? Let me know!!

Photobucket