2012 In 12 Pictures Challenge

Ok, so I'm one of those(many) people who don't stick to their resolutions. I see people making endless lists and I'm thinking if they're ever gonna stick to at least two of them. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea behind it, I think it's very inspiring, but to be honest it'd be useless if I made one. Instead, I'm gonna do a picture-a-month post talking about the whole year of 2012.

Surely 2012 had its bad and good moments, many on each side but I was strong enough to overcome the bad ones and humble enough to appreciate the good ones. Look, here's one resolution for 2013, to make it even better that 2012!


Photobucket
Had a great New Year's with my lovely(now ex) boyfriend!

Photobucket
Discovered my love for BB creams!No foundation ever looked the same again!

Photobucket
Attended my first ever press conference so I could make my first ever press release :)

Photobucket
Turned 20 and had a lovely party surrounded by my favourite people

Photobucket
Covered my first cold case story! I was truly excited!

Photobucket
Went to the beach for the first time with my friends. Had a lovely time. Got a bit burned.Routine.

Photobucket
July wasn't really the best, I broke up, wasn't really up for anything, I stayed at home most of the time, and started reading books I've forgotten I even had :)

Photobucket
I was still trying to get on my feet with the help of my lovely friends. Went on holiday for a few days, it was nice :)

Photobucket
I didn't really do anything in September. I was mostly going out and getting excited for the term starting!

Photobucket
Uni started, weather changes started, I felt refreshed. If you could see the picture in real life, you'd be amazed by the colours!

Photobucket
I started losing weight, a lot. Don't worry I'm not sick or anything, it was mostly psychological. I even discovered my love for corsets!! :)

Photobucket
I went to Bansko with my friends. It was brilliant. Had a lovely Christmas and an amazing NYE!


Here's to an amazing 2013 then!
If you want, you can go ahead and make a post like this!
Let me know in the comments below!!!

Photobucket