Buy And Sell Cute Clothing Online With Unitiques.com Plus F&B Inc's Interview With Founder Alexandra Shadrow

20-year-old Alexandra Shadrow may just be a college Junior, but that is not stopping her from making her dreams come true! The Boston University student is studying Public Relations at the College of Communications and has started own company unitiques.com for college student to shop online in a safe and fun environment! "My company began because I needed cash and had clothes I wanted to get rid of. I was tired of buying/ selling at second hand stores, but I was also nervous to go onto Craigslist." began Alexandra, "I created a Facebook group called "BUtique and invited some Boston University women to check out the pictures of my clothing that I was selling. They began uploading items themselves, and the group naturally grew from there to now almost 1,800 members." Now, Alexandra Shadrow has Unitiques.com a website for exclusively college students to buy and sell clothing online.
Keep Reading >