Top Model Spotlight: Meet Ashley Hassard

Bright, confident, bubbly and one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet are some ways to describe up and coming model Ashley Hassard, but they don't fully encompass how amazing she truly is! Ashley Hassard is signed with True Colours Talent and works with junior agent Victoria Ellingham who is also a fellow model! The 22-year-old brunette first started modelling back in 2009 when an old friend emailed her asking if she would be interested in volunteering her time to walk in a charity fashion show. "It seemed like a great cause, so I jumped at the opportunity." said Ashley "It was a lot of fun and I realized that this was something that I wanted to look into as a real possibility. I was very fortunate to get my start working at that event, as it introduced me to a lot of very talented people in the industry and everything just snowballed from there." Since her first fashion show, Ms. Hassard's modelling career has been a non-stop adventure.
Keep Reading >