Top Model Spotlight: Meet Krystal Kennedy


21-year-old model Krystal Kennedy never considered a career in the modelling industry until a friend encouraged her to fill out a ballot for a modelling agency recruiting new models. "I went to the open casting and they liked my look a lot. I ended up doing some modelling classes with them. It allowed for me to gain confidence in the modelling world. After that I went freelance for a long time, and recently signed with TrueColours Model and Talent Agency." recalls Krystal of her entrance into the glamorous world of fashion. While Kristal is still relatively new to the modelling scene her career has taken her on a roller coaster of exciting gigs. "walking for a total of 10 designers in Fashion and Art Toronto Week has been a highlight of my career!"says Krystal who has also starred in a number of other fashion shows, photo shoots and modelling competitions!
Keep Reading >